My P4 tuition girl, Steffie, specially called up her auntie (who is also in CHC) to bring her to church because she knew that I was graduating last weekend and will be singing, and so she said that she wanted to come and support me. She brought her P1 sister with her too! :)
After attending the service, she told me that next time, she wants to come to SOT too. Awww :)
Steffie: How much did you pay to go to SOT?
Me: $1800!
Steffie: So expensive :(
Steffie: Nevermind, I will use my savings to go!
Steffie: Did you use your hongbao money to pay?
Me: Yah lor I did.
Steffie: Okay! Then I also use my hongbao money to pay!
Haha, she's only P4 :) :)
I have been trying to share at least one bible story with her every week. She has also been reading biblical story books bought by her auntie and she's now attending something like Sunday school meetings in her Primary school :)
Really hope that she'll grow up to know God, and to love Him.
God I commit Steffie into Your loving hands! :)